The process of Roaming audit aims to identify the potential misconfiguration cases and review the roaming configuration in a pro-active approach leading to a network quality improvement and a revenue increase. The roaming audit engine is established to detect the changes, report to the involved departments and compleate successfully the roaming footprint for implementation on network configurations.
In fact, The Roaming audit commercial and technical teams are making sure that the IR.21/IR.85 updates from the roaming partners are getting configured correctly on the network on a daily basis.
The issue with the implementation of the roaming network, is that sometimes it can be so neglected that almost forgotten. Lack of importance from humans or some urgent projects can be the main reason of this omission. It results in missing and erroneous configurations that can lead to unavailable services for potential roaming customers. Therefore the poor quality perception and a major loss of revenues; Basically every mistake in IP network configurations impacts data roaming services both for inbound and outbound roamers.
The Roaming Database Audit features
· Dashboard for easy follow-up on coverage status and latest audits.
· Automatic upload of IR.21/IR.85 updates from GSMA Infocenter Inbox.
· Version Control and Parsing of RAEX compliant IR.21/IR.85.
· Manual conversion of non-RAEX documents (in pdf, word or excel format) to be done by RoamSmart Managed solutions team and full content to be available within 48 hours from document availability. RDBA makes all your partners RAEX compliant and creates xml IR.21 for those who send other formats.
· Build and maintain an updated reference Database.
· Upload of Core Node Database tables.
· Automatic Audit and detection of configuration gaps.
· Comprehensive reporting and alarming for better visibility..
RoamSmart’s Roaming Database Audit (RDBA) is a computerized web application providing an up-to-date audit service that can identify Roaming configuration errors .
The mechanism is built on RoamSmart’s modular Unified Roaming Platform which provides configuration solutions in your mobile network by using intelligent analysis and search tools along with full flexibility and adaptation to customer specific requirements.