This was a year ago … Al Jazeera English is talking about Roamsmart’s business story , redrawing our business path as a leading provider of innovative #Roaming Management and #Big_Data Solutions to mobile operators
We never dreamed of success we worked for it , know more about Roamsmart’s backstory in this reportage
RoamSmart has been offering RAEX Management tools, managed by highly dedicated IREG teams specialized in handling RAEX and non-RAEX IR.21/IR.85 documents on daily basis.
This sensitive information has to be updated and organized in a way that is extractable from different formats (xml, pdf, word).
Using an automated RAEX IR.21 Management system has several advantages like securing roaming revenues, saving costs and strengthening the core network enough to avoid fraud risk. Besides, it upgrades the roaming experience for the roaming customers.
RoamSmart’s IREG360° is an automated web application which helps managing and building a centralized and comprehensive database around IR.21/IR.85 with the updated data of all roaming partners, in addition to the automatic creation of configuration files. It features:
• Dashboard for easy follow-up on coverage status and document availability.
• Automatic upload of IR.21/IR.85 updates from GSMA Infocenter Inbox.
• Version Control and Parsing of RAEX compliant IR.21/IR.85.
• Manual conversion of non-RAEX documents (in pdf, word or excel format) to be done by RoamSmart Managed solutions team and full content to be available within 48 hours from document availability. IREG360° makes all your partners RAEX compliant and creates xml IR.21 for those who send other formats.
• Changes detection and classification based on sub-section and target groups.
• Automatic notification to target departments/teams.
• Follow-up and completion workflow.
• Comprehensive reporting for better visibility.
The IREG360° is the optimum solution for any mobile network operator, it enables many operations such as roaming audits and making the whole process effortless. Besides to providing adaptability to customer requirements and integrations.
The process of Roaming audit aims to identify the potential misconfiguration cases and review the roaming configuration in a pro-active approach leading to a network quality improvement and a revenue increase. The roaming audit engine is established to detect the changes, report to the involved departments and compleate successfully the roaming footprint for implementation on network configurations.
In fact, The Roaming audit commercial and technical teams are making sure that the IR.21/IR.85 updates from the roaming partners are getting configured correctly on the network on a daily basis.
The issue with the implementation of the roaming network, is that sometimes it can be so neglected that almost forgotten. Lack of importance from humans or some urgent projects can be the main reason of this omission. It results in missing and erroneous configurations that can lead to unavailable services for potential roaming customers. Therefore the poor quality perception and a major loss of revenues; Basically every mistake in IP network configurations impacts data roaming services both for inbound and outbound roamers.
The Roaming Database Audit features
· Dashboard for easy follow-up on coverage status and latest audits.
· Automatic upload of IR.21/IR.85 updates from GSMA Infocenter Inbox.
· Version Control and Parsing of RAEX compliant IR.21/IR.85.
· Manual conversion of non-RAEX documents (in pdf, word or excel format) to be done by RoamSmart Managed solutions team and full content to be available within 48 hours from document availability. RDBA makes all your partners RAEX compliant and creates xml IR.21 for those who send other formats.
· Build and maintain an updated reference Database.
· Upload of Core Node Database tables.
· Automatic Audit and detection of configuration gaps.
· Comprehensive reporting and alarming for better visibility..
RoamSmart’s Roaming Database Audit (RDBA) is a computerized web application providing an up-to-date audit service that can identify Roaming configuration errors .
The mechanism is built on RoamSmart’s modular Unified Roaming Platform which provides configuration solutions in your mobile network by using intelligent analysis and search tools along with full flexibility and adaptation to customer specific requirements.
Roaming Management System helps take care of data and simplifies collaboration among roaming partners and their network accurately and with ease. Precisely, it offers the right tools and data to make the roaming process faster.
The operators on the other hand need to maintain a significant amount of data (Documents, SIM Cards) and manage a complex internal communication and interact with external partners and systems. The inconvenient with this, is that most roaming teams are managing these processes and documents using manual ways such as Microsoft office and shared folders which increases the risk of human errors, therefore becomes inefficient.
Since the network is in constant evolution, the data can be modified based on that evolution: Using one single database, a roaming relation can be tracked from agreement contracting to service implementation. This service is very important not only to boost revenues, but also to satisfy customer needs.
Roaming management system helps build a centralized database of all roaming related data with external communication in addition to a wide range of customizable reports and integrations that features:
– Dashboard for easy follow-up on rollout projects status and task progress.
– Rollout workflow platform: Project creation, follow-up, reporting and alarming.
– Document management: upload and access through search engines.
– RAEX Import and Validation: Upload of RAEX documents and validation according to GSMA standard.
– RAEX Document parsing: The tool automatically reads the content of the RAEX documents, extracts to data and parameters for future use.
– RAEX Document Reporting: A flexible and user-friendly reporting interface on any KPI of the RAEX documents (IR.21, AA.14, OpData, IOT).
– SIM Card Management: data entry, filtering and reporting on test SIM cards.
– Flexible reporting on Rollout status, Roadmap completion and Task progress performance.
– Document creation: automatic and easy creation of AA.12, AA.13, TCC and CLL contracts.
RoamSmart’s RMS, known as Roaming Management Tool (RMT), is built on RoamSmart’s modular Unified Roaming Platform which offers full flexibility and adaptation to customer specific requirements for reporting and integration to external systems ensuring that the roaming process is accurate and up-to-date .